Talent Acquisition Specialist – Haarlem
For our office located in the center of Haarlem we are recuiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our (international) clients with recruitment.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Implement recommended recruiting plan, including use of suggested job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Source, interview, and make recommendations to hiring leader on next steps.
- Assist hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers.
- Communicate with candidates at every step of the recruiting process.
- Provide data and research related to salaries, employment, and cultural/local differences to hiring managers on new and existing markets.
- Build company presence and candidate pipelines.
- Keep up to date on technology trends, changes, and news.
- Manage jobs and candidates in Workday, our applicant tracking system, through monitoring and progress reporting.
- Train hiring managers on the recruitment process using Workday.
- Act as a brand ambassador when representing WeWork and job opportunities in the external market place.
- experience in agency or in-house full lifecycle recruitment, focusing on technology talent.
- Experience with digital recruitment a plus.
- Exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in retail or hospitality industries preferred.
- Past experience in a small company and/or a start up preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Solid relationship skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
We are as a small company very dedicated to our work and to help our clients. We are part of an international network located through whole EMEA area.
We offer a competitive salary package. Call us for more information on 0031(0)235121010
+31 (0)23 5121010