Jr. Procurement Analyst (International Management Trainee) –
For our Client an international manufacturer and supplier for the FMCG industry we are recruiting a Management Trainee who will start in the position of Jr. Procurement Analyst.
- You will initially work within the procurement team on several projects and fields within the department. You will report to the UK based manager.
- You will focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing, and transforming large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms.
- You will work with internal teams to define metrics, synthesize relevant data, build analytical models, and forecasts. Develop strong hypotheses, share insights to reduce cost, improve performance, and enable the business to move faster.
- Create and/or assist in the development of tools or dashboards that drive efficiency.
- University Degree preferably in Supply Chain or Business Economics
- Comfortable with analyzing data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- International Mindset, Willing to travel and to work
- Strong ambition to develop into a Future Manager
The company promotes the exchange of employees between there international locations. In this position you will start as a Management Trainee in Amsterdam. After one year you will have the possibility to step into another position preferably in another country where the company is located
Salary indication € 37.000 annually
+31 (0)23 5121010