International HR Business Partner – Hoofddorp
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner (international) to help further the HR team.
Are you an experienced and business-savvy HR professional looking for a challenging role in an international environment within an exceptionally open, transparent and respectful culture? Then you should apply!
Your key activities:
- Partner with management in recruiting, selecting and onboarding of talent
• Coordinate and support management in the performance management cycle and annual compensation reviews incl. transfers, promotions, improvement activities,
personal development planning, talent reviews and succession planning
• Identify (team) development needs and facilitate development activities together with management
• Partner in organizational design and change processes and participate in creating high performance teams through teambuilding sessions
• Contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and reviewing of HR strategies, policies, processes, instruments and systems
• Be a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
• Work closely with the Sr. HR Business Partner and HR team to contribute to HR projects
What makes you a strong candidate?
With your positive attitude and energy, you are…
- able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
• able to prioritize effectively and utilize a strong stakeholder management approach in order to meet the expectations of management
• able to work in a dynamic fast-paced and target-driven environment and perform well under time constraints and with clear deadlines
• a self-starter, able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently to resolve issues
• promoting an open & entrepreneurial culture and engagement throughout the region
Desired Skills and Experience
• Master’s Degree
• Overall 3-6 years HR experience of which at least 2 years HRBP experience in a fast-paced, high performance international environment
• Proven track record and solid results in Talent Acquisition incl. strategy, action plans, KPI’s, systems and tools
• Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in other languages is advantageous
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our client is an international Healthcare specialist who act like a local division for Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa, and provides service to customers in more than 60 countries through a powerful distribution network.
Its core values are:
• Passionate about customers
• Making it happen
• Total team player
Salary indication around 60.000 ex 13th month and a personal bonus of 10% with a maximum of 17,5%.
Robert Balk +31 (0)23 5121010