Interim ICT recruiter – Haarlem
For our Client an International Retailcompany with its Headquarters in Amsterdam we are recruiting an Interim Recruiter. You need to start as soon as possible.
- Manage all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process to encompass the identification, attraction, and delivery of exceptional and diverse candidates
- Apply Competency Based selection and screening criteria to assist the hiring manager in selecting a qualified diverse pool of prospects, through resume review, telephone and in person screening for both internal and external prospects to discern the correct fit for the business
- Consult the business on all aspects of Selection. Act as the primary point of contact throughout the selection process
- Continually seek creative ways to ensure that productivity is enhanced and that processes follow business needs. Continually increase knowledge of state and federal regulations, current trends and case law as it relates to recruitment
- Develop and implement a broader talent pipeline delivery system that anticipates and is responsive to company’s long-term and continuous talent needs
- Act as a partner to the various areas of business, assisting in the creation and implementation of an effective and efficient hiring process and increasing their capacity to make timely and successful hires
- Good knowledge Dutch and English Language
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- 2-4 year track record of recruiting for ICT positions for executive, mid-level and positions for a mid-sized complex organization
- Passionate about sourcing and leveraging the latest tools and techniques to find top talent; an understanding of and training in advanced search techniques is preferred
- Demonstrated success in hiring candidates within the sales industry is preferred; ability to manage compensation negotiation discussions
- Experience working with recruiting and HRIS tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, Internet sourcing, and social networking tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, result oriented, high demanding environment; eager to establish hiring best-practices
You will work at the office of our client. Due to expanding their activities they need extra capacity to recruit ICT specialists. You will report to the HR manager and you will work together with the permanent recruiter.
A salary indication of € 65.000 or an hourly rate of €65 ex VAT and Travel expenses.
+31 (0)23 5121010