Corporate recruiter (mid-level) – Amsterdam
For our client an international investment bank we are recruiting a corporate recruiter (mid-level) who will be able to manage and deliver the recruitment processes effectively while demonstrating a high level of operational excellence.
As a Recruiter you will:
Be focussed on direct sourcing candidates for live vacancies, engaging with the recruitment team and prospective candidates to provide a good candidate journey.
- Proactively make direct approaches to active and passive candidates, networking across your specific sectors, utilise internal referrals and the use of multichannel sourcing to attract a diverse pool of top talent and build talent pools for specialist skillsets.
- Participate in the candidate evaluation and selection process, including conducting in-depth screening of candidates and conducting interviews, as appropriate – in order to delivery accurate and tailored shortlists to Hiring Managers, Senior Recruiters and Recruiters
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and act as the specialist point of contact for candidate sourcing
- Manage vacancies through the full recruitment life cycle from approval stage, through to offer and start date
- Maintain the ATS, ensuring high quality data integrity, candidate tracking and role status updates, to enable accurate reporting
- Experience of owning, maintaining and developing stakeholder/Hiring Manager relationships, including appropriate influencing skills
- A personable team player who works collaboratively with colleagues and demonstrates a willingness to ‘get the job done’
- Assertive, highly professional and willing to both challenge and be challenged and demonstrates self-awareness and emotional intelligence in your relationships with others
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows
- Experience of developing creative resource planning tools and approaches for candidate attraction
- A good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to recruitment & selection
The organisation has a staff of around 700 fte and has an HR department of 6fte. You will report to the HR director.
Salary indication: between 2750 and 3500 monthly depending on relevant work experience
+31 (0)23 5121010